Simplified Pricing. No Surprises.
We hate surprises. Don't you?
That's why our pricing is simple and transparent.
Solo Practitioners (1 attorney)
- Beatiful solo websites from $5,000-$7,000+
- Secure hosting starts at $25/month
- Easily expand to multiple attorneys
Small Law Firms (under 30 attorneys):
- World-class small law websites ranging from $8,000-$20,000+, depending on the number of attorneys and features
- Secure hosting ranges from $200-$400/month
- Our AttyHub team creating a beautiful, mobile-friendly website for you
- Incorporating your content, whether it is from your old site or new content from you – or we can help you write content at hourly rates
- CMS Training so you can easily edit the content once your site has launched
(there are also great tutorial videos in case you forget)
- Prepare for launch
- DNS assistance (DNS is usually handled at your registrar, like register.com or godaddy.com)
- Google Analytics Setup (you "own" and control your analytics)
- Fast, Secure and Reliable hosting
- Powerful and Easy-to-Use Content Management System
- Automated SEO (and the ability to override automation)
- System and feature upgrades as they are rolled out
- Daily backups (7-day rotation)
- Monthly permanent snapshots (required by attorney advertising rules in some jurisdictions)
While we create a custom site for you, most sites contain standard pages/sections. Below are some of the most common, which we include as part of the setup cost. Of course, every small law firm is different, and we can determine what you will need and how best to design for you in our initial discovery phase (see "Simple, Straightforward Process" below)
- A great looking home page
- Marquee photo or video banner with positioning message and call to action
Plus any mix of the following elements:
- Linked practice list or description
- Attorney search
- Recent news (or blog items from integrated blog)
- About Page
- Bio Microsites (everything is cross-related)
- Photograph (supplied by you - multiple layout options)
- Vital contact info (name, position, phone, fax, mobile (if desired), automated vCard)
- Multiple office capabilities
- Social links (e.g., your LinkedIn page)
- Social sharing
- Related news, publications, events, blog posts
- Practice Pages
- Practice leaders
- Recent news
- Contact Page
- Phone Numbers
- Google Map
- Lead-generation form
- News-oriented section or sections (News, Publications, Events, Blog or any combination)
- Site search with Facebook-style suggest feature
- Global contact info (phone, email)
- Automated print version (PDF or Word version optional/extra)
- Social Sharing (visitors can easily share the page on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Social Links (links to your LinkedIn profile, Facebook Page, etc.)
Some advanced or specialized features aren't needed by everyone, so we don't bundle them into the base pricing structure. That way you're not subsidizing a feature that you may not need or ever use. Many of these features are geared toward slightly larger firms.
- Single page at a time Web to PDF Generation: $1,000 setup, $50/month
- Typically used as a stepup from the included print version
- Customized for your brand
- Single page at a time Web to MS Word Generation: $2,000 setup, $100/month
- Typically used internally to create Word output of bios and practices for use in a pitch or other marketing materials
- Pitch Builder: $3,000 setup, $200/month
- Multi-page PDF and Editable MS Word
- Includes single page web to PDF and MS Word Generation
- Used to create pitches using the website as the authoritative source
- Multiple languages: 3rd party translation fees, $2,000 setup, $100/month
- Full or partial site available in more than one language
- Note: Google translate can be added for free but it is machine translation vs human translation and may be subject to error
- Newsletter/EBlast system: $500 setup, $125/month
- Setup includes one custom template, importing your email list and making a newsletter/publication sign-up form on the website
- Monthly fee includes dedicated IP for optimal delivery
- Media (Audio/Video) Hosting: $500 setup, $200/month (up to 200 GB/month)
- Unbranded mobile-ready audio/video player displayed on page
- Also enables audio or video podcasts
- Separate media stats
- Content delivery network (local playback overseas)
- Note: YouTube and Vimeo modules are included in base pricing
Sometimes you need more than just a great website. We offer a full host of services to help you enhance your brand and promote your practice.
- Logo Creation: $2,000-3,000
- Business Cards, Stationary, etc.: Priced per job
- Legal Marketing Copywriting: $150/hour
- Social Media Setup: $200/platform
- Custom Photography: $1,000-1,500/day + travel
(half days available for solos or firms under 5 in NYC)
- Stock Photography Research: hourly. Photos at cost.
- Custom Video: $2,000/day + travel + editing
- Business Strategy or Brand Consulting: $250/hour
You can cancel at any time because we don't require a long-term contract. Let us know you're leaving and when, and we'll archive your site. If you want to come back, we can reinstate it. Simple, right?!
We always start with purpose and strategy. Then, and only then, do we move onto design. Here is our process from soup to nuts!
- Discovery. We talk with you regarding what your site should do and look like, and how best to achieve this.
- Define. We then structure your site, starting with a site-map (an overall view of how the site is structured) down to wireframes, which detail the basic elements and their placement on pages to be designed.
- Design. Once the structure is in place, we create a design that will best represent both your firm and the purpose of your site.
- Production and Testing. We then create the site, using your content, and test not only each element, page and section of it, but also how it looks across different devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, etc.).
- Going Live! When we have finished production and all is approved by you, we publish the site!
- CMS Training to Put You in Control. We then provide you and your team with training on how to use the content management system, so you can update the site as you need, post blogs, news items, etc.
10 Reasons You'll AttyHub!
- Cutom, full-featured legal marketing websites designed for the small law firm
- Same powerful content management tools used by AmLaw 100 Firms
- Pricing that's tailored for small firms
- Fast, reliable and highly secure cloud hosting
- You own all content and analytics
- No long-term contracts
- Get up and running quickly
- Automated SEO
- Attorney bio microsites
- Friendly people with years of legal marketing and technical experience to help answer your questions