Simplified Pricing. No Surprises.
We hate surprises. Don't you?
That's why our pricing is simple and transparent.
AttyHub is a full-featured, subscription-based service with a one time set-up fee. Tiered pricing is based on the number of attorneys, so it's both fair and transparent.
- 1 attorney: $1,500 setup, $50/month
- Easily expandable to multiple attorneys
- Pay the difference in setup for the next level up - and you're on your way
Small Law Firms:
- 2-5 attorneys: $3,000 setup, $100/month
- 6-10 attorneys: $6,000 setup, $200/month
- 11-20 attorneys: $9,000 setup, $300/month
- 21-30 attorneys: $12,000 setup, $400/month
- Over 30 attorneys
- Call for a quote: 800.366.6378 x301
- We can do an AttyHub site for any number of attorneys, but larger firms often have more complex needs and a bespoke website may be a better choice.
- Our team creating a beautiful, mobile-friendly website for you using AttyHub
- Using your existing website as the content source or flowing in new content supplied by you – or we can help you write content at hourly rates
- CMS Training so you can easily edit the content
(there are also great tutorial videos in case you forget)
- Assistance with stock photo or stock video selection
(you buy/license the photos/videos and we make them web-ready, we do not markup 3rd party assets and you own/control the rights. We think iStock.com and Thinkstock both have a great selection of photos and stock video at reasonable prices)
- Customize the site colors and fonts for your particular brand
(or suggest great colors and fonts if you don't have a well-defined brand)
- Customize certain layout choices within our templating system so it fits your style
- Prepare for launch
- DNS assistance (DNS is usually handled at your registrar, like register.com or godaddy.com)
- SSL Certificate (we recommend Godaddy) - you buy it, we install it. (We can help you purchase as well if needed)
- Google Analytics Setup (you "own" and control your analytics)
- Fast, Secure and Reliable hosting
- Powerful and Easy-to-Use Content Management System
- Automated SEO (and the ability to override automation)
- 30 minutes of phone/email support per month (additional at hourly rates)
- System and feature upgrades as they are rolled out
- Daily backups (7-day rotation)
- Monthly permanent snapshots (required by attorney advertising rules in some jurisdictions)
- A great looking home page
- Marquee photo or video banner with positioning message and call to action
Plus any mix of the following elements:
- Linked practice list or description
- Attorney search
- Recent news (or blog items from integrated blog)
- About Page
- Bio Microsites (everything is cross-related)
- Photograph (supplied by you - multiple layout options)
- Vital contact info (name, position, phone, fax, mobile (if desired), automated vCard)
- Multiple office capabilities
- Social links (e.g., your LinkedIn page)
- Social sharing
- Related news, publications, events, blog posts
- Practice Pages
- Practice leaders
- Recent news
- Contact Page
- Phone Numbers
- Google Map
- Lead-generation form
- News-oriented section or sections (News, Publications, Events, Blog or any combination)
- Site search with Facebook-style suggest feature
- Global contact info (phone, email)
- Automated print version (PDF or Word version optional/extra)
- Social Sharing (visitors can easily share the page on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Social Links (links to your LinkedIn profile, Facebook Page, etc.)
- And more... available modules are being added on a regular basis and can be mixed/matched on a flexible per-page basis.
Some advanced or specialized features aren't needed by everyone, so we don't bundle them into the base pricing structure. That way you're not subsidizing a feature that you may not need or ever use. Many of these features are geared toward slightly larger firms.
- Single page at a time Web to PDF Generation: $1,000 setup, $50/month
- Typically used as a stepup from the included print version
- Customized for your brand
- Single page at a time Web to MS Word Generation: $2,000 setup, $100/month
- Typically used internally to create Word output of bios and practices for use in a pitch or other marketing materials
- Pitch Builder: $3,000 setup, $200/month
- Multi-page PDF and Editable MS Word
- Includes single page web to PDF and MS Word Generation
- Used to create pitches using the website as the authoritative source
- Multiple languages: 3rd party translation fees, $2,000 setup, $100/month
- Full or partial site available in more than one language
- Note: Google translate can be added for free but it is machine translation vs human translation and may be subject to error
- Newsletter/EBlast system: $500 setup, $125/month
- Setup includes one custom template, importing your email list and making a newsletter/publication sign-up form on the website
- Monthly fee includes dedicated IP for optimal delivery
- Media (Audio/Video) Hosting: $500 setup, $200/month (up to 200 GB/month)
- Unbranded mobile-ready audio/video player displayed on page
- Also enables audio or video podcasts
- Separate media stats
- Content delivery network (local playback overseas)
- Note: YouTube and Vimeo modules are included in base pricing
Sometimes you need more than just a great website. We offer a full host of services to help you enhance your brand and promote your practice.
- Logo Creation: $2,000-3,000
- Business Cards, Stationary, etc.: Priced per job
- Legal Marketing Copywriting: $150/hour
- Social media setup: $200/platform
- Custom Photography: $1,000-1,500/day + travel
(half days available for solos or firms under 5 in NYC)
- Stock Photography: at cost
- Extended photo research (over one hour of research per website): hourly
- Custom Video: $2,000/day + travel + editing
- Business Strategy or Brand Consulting: $250/hour
- Content Marketing (HubSpot Certified Partner): Varies with needs
- Custom design: if a great AttyHub site is not enough, we can custom design a bespoke site with many of the same features, but tailored to your specific needs. Call to start a dialog: 212.966.8228 x301
You can cancel at any time because we don't require a contract. Let us know you're leaving and when, and we'll archive your site. If you want to come back, we can reinstate it. Simple, right?!
We are so confident you'll love AttyHub that we will do the initial setup for FREE and show you a working prototype based on the content from your existing site – or by flowing in the content you provide.
If you're not 100% satisfied, we will stop the process and you owe us nothing. But chances are you love it and want us to finish up. If so, just pay us the set-up fee and we'll finish the final customizations and launch your beautiful new site. It couldn't be easier!
We want you to be happy and stand behind our work. If you don't love your new site, let us know within the first 30 days after launch and we will remove it from our system and promptly refund your money. No hassle. No delay. No BS.
- We are able to grow the platform and maintain the highest quality service by promoting AttyHub with a discrete "powered by AttyHub" logo in the footer that links to AttyHub.com.
- This helps us and, in turn, helps you by keeping prices low and new features coming!
- That said, if you would prefer the logo not be on your website's footer, it can be removed for an additional $25/month for Solos and $50/month for Small Law Firms.
10 Reasons You'll AttyHub!
- Full-featured legal marketing websites tailored for solo practitioners and small law firms
- Same powerful content management tools used by AmLaw 100 Firms
- Simplified pricing with no hidden surprises
- Try before you buy! We build a prototype for FREE.
- No long-term contracts! Cancel anytime without penalty
- You own all content and analytics
- Get up and running quickly. Solo sites take 48-72 hours. Small law sites usually take a week.
- Fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting
- Look professional and get more business
- Real people with years of legal marketing and technical experience to help answer your questions